Are you a motivated and customer service-oriented individual with a passion for optimizing airport credentialing processes? AirBadge is looking for a helpful and positive professional to help us collaborate with airports across the United States.
We are seeking an individual with a positive attitude and helpful demeanor to assist our clients. This individual will be a first contact for basic questions and information about AirBadge. This fully remote and flexible position provides a unique opportunity to work with airports across the United States, supported by tier 2 and tier 3 support.
- Enjoy balance with our flexible remote position
- Grow with a rapidly expanding company
- Apply your expertise in airport credentialing across many different offices
- Help shape the future of airport credentialing
- Thrive in an atmosphere of collaboration and innovation
- Client support: Assist existing clients through phone and email channels.
- Train and onboard new AirBadge users: including badge offices, signatories, and airport populations
- Identify opportunities for improving systems and processes
- Assist clients in optimizing their badge office procedures using AirBadge software
- Identify and use technology capabilities and automation to resolve client challenges
Our ideal teammate possess:
- Knowledge of technology trends and willingness to learn about new products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- At least 3 years of credentialing experience at a Part 139 Commercial Service Airport
Education and certifications:
- Certified Member (C.M.) program or Accredited Airport Executive (A.C.E.) program credential through the American Association of Airport Executives is preferred.
More About AirBadge:
AirBadge creates automation and data integrity tools solely for 1542 and part 139 airports. Our client-centered software:
- Connects badge office systems: vetting, training, and access control
- Transforms traditional badge offices into efficient, paperless operations
- Tracks badge renewals, streamlines the badge application processes
- Eliminates manual data entry in the badge office
- Automates a variety of notifications, vetting information checks, and media audits
- Manages appointment scheduling, training, testing, and more.